PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012

I really am still alive...

Hello!

I am so sorry for my long absence from my blog - this year has absolutely flown by!  I have still been blog stalking a bit here and there, but nothing like I was able to do last summer.
 
I was so excited to be able to go to the Cincinnati Blogger meet-up earlier this year and meet so many wonderful teachers!  To be completely honest, I felt kind of like I was meeting celebrities when I met Abby (The Inspired Apple), Michelle (Fabulous in First)  and Amanda (One Extra Degree) - these girls are just so amazing!

I recently found out that I will be teaching Kindergarten next year (I will be replacing my own Kindergarten teacher!), so I am very excited about that and I am already in planning mode for next year.  

I have so many things that I have thought about posting on here this school year - it may take me a little while to catch up!  Look for another post and some freebies soon!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Love your blog! Hope to hear see many more posts soon! I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Check out my blog for more details!

:D Angie

http://timeoutsandtootierolls.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I just came across your blog and love your design. Welcome back to the blogging world :) That's so cool that you're replacing your own kindergarten teacher. I always thought it be fun to teach at the elementary school I went to and have all my past teachers as co workers.
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Kristen said...

Hey Dana, I've missed talking to you and seeing all you share! I'm so happy you are back and congrats on the position for next year!

Story Time For Me said...

Hi Dana, love your blog, I just found it as I was looking for some learning activities for kids. Just wanted to give you a big thank you for putting out so much effort giving quality information for parents.

I'm subscribing to your posts so I'll be sure not to miss any of your tips. I'm sure I'll be sharing some of your posts with my own Pinterest, Facebook and email subscribers which I'll be sure to credit you as the source. Looking forward to reading more tips from you. Keep up the great work!

Best,
Andrew
Founder of http://storytimeforme.com/

Rachelle said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!!!!

Unknown said...

I was   about to   say   something   on   this   topic.   But   now   i   can   see   that   everything   on   this   topic   is   very   amazing   and   mind   blowing, so   i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing. @ FreeSoft

Download 2018 said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog