Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Phonics Dance and a Letter/Word/Sentence Sort Freebie

I just found out today that my request to go to a Phonics Dance Workshop in August was approved!  I am super excited!  I sort of used the Phonics Dance with my kiddos last year, and I really loved how much it seemed to help my really low students remember the letters and sounds.  Now I get to learn how to do it for real!

I made a letter/word/sentence sorting activity to share with you today.   All you have to do is print, laminate and cut, then it is ready to go.  Hope you can use it!

Click here to download.

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Aren't you a lucky girl. After your training I would love to hear what you have leaned. I have been phonics dance for 5 years but I have never been trained.

Tricia

Lisa R. said...

The phonics dance sounds very interesting. I checked to see if they were coming to my area, but they're not right now. Thanks for telling us about it & for the freebie! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Brenda said...

Congrats! I have been trained & used Phonics Dance in my classroom last year. My kiddos loved it, & like you said, it really helped my lower kiddos. Have fun!!

Primary Inspired

Kristy Helms said...

Hi! I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out at http://www.worksmartnothardinkindergarten.blogspot.com/

Diane O said...

Love the freebie. Thanks!

Rikki said...

I have never heard of the phonics dance. Would love to know more about it. Thanks for the freebie!
ą®Rikki
The Hive

dissertation proposal said...

Which gives users bunch of information concerning meticulous subject recognition for this allocate.
Dissertation proposal

Online PhD by Nora said...

Congratulations on being approved for taking the phonics dance training. Phonetically incorrect words are really difficult to learn and I agree with the program’s stance that they are common. Thank you for including the sorting activity. I am really encouraged by all of the innovative ways to make learning fun.

My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog