PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Shark! 3rd Grade Dolch Sight Word Game

                  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


I finally had a chance to finish the 3rd grade version of this game.  To download the game, click on the fish!



As I mentioned before, I am working on a division game.  I am not sure how much I will be posting in the next few weeks, because I only have a few weeks left in the quarter (for my 4th/5th Grade Generalist Endorsement) and I have a ton of things to finish up for my classes.  After my classes are over, however, I have a bunch of ideas for things that I cannot wait to make and share!
The weather is finally a little warmer here and almost all of our ice and snow has melted! Hope all of you are enjoying some warmer temperatures also!

P.S.  I am not sure what has happened with Google Docs, but lately I have been having a lot of trouble getting it to do what I want it to do!  It seems like they have made changes within the past month or two.  I think I have seen others mention this also.  Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh this is too perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!!

I've been having a hard time with Google Docs lately too...

Happy Valentine's!

Mrs. Saoud said...

I am glad that I'm not the only one having trouble with google docs. I am encouraged since Ladybug, a tech guru (in my mind) is having trouble too. Great game. I have several students who will love that this is a BIG 3RD GRADE game.

Cheryl
saouds2ndgraders.blogspot.com

Angelia said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I love that you've done these games are done by grade level.

Katie Smith said...

Thank you for sharing this cute blog!I love games!!!! I am awarding you the stylish blogger award!
http://firstisafairytale.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-i-am-still-very.html

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog