PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Out of the Mouths Of Babes Linky Party

Mrs. Dillard is hosting a linky party to share all of the funny things that kids say. This made me think of when I was student teaching in a 3rd grade classroom. For Right to Read Week, every classroom chose a country to study. Our class was studying New Zealand, and one of the facts that we learned was that there are more sheep than people in that country. The next day, one of my students proudly brought in a sign she had made at home the night before:

"New Zealand has a lot more sheep than people. Let's make more people than sheep. Let's go!"

I'm not exactly sure how she planned on making more people...  lol 

Click the button below to head over to Mrs. Dillard's blog to join the linky party!



Also, don't forget to join my printer linky party!  Click here to go to that post.

4 comments:

Mel D said...

Thanks for joining my linky party! I wonder if that little girl's parents saw that note...too cute!
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Mrs. Rush said...

Hello from your newest follower! I really love your blog! :)

Ashleigh said...

Too cute! I need to check out this party. I'm sure there are lots of great stories!

Kelly said...

that's so funny! I'm from New Zealand! I like your blog & thanks for your wonderful freebies!

Kelly

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog