PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Subtraction and Multiplication Games

Hey all,

I would have had these posted earlier, but I started reading The Hunger Games and could not put it down!  I ordered Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) and Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3) from Amazon, and I am expecting to receive them today - I can't wait!!!  I can't believe I waited so long to read these books - if you have not read them yet, start now!
Or you can wait until after you download these games...  I have a few subtraction games (-2, -3, -4, -5) and a few multiplication games (x1, x2, x3, x4) to share today.  I am still planning on creating a doubles addition game, a doubles plus one addition game, multiplication games for x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, and x10, and division fact games.  Any other requests?
Click on the pictures below to download the games!  As before, if you download my games, please consider leaving a comment (I love comments!) and/or becoming a follower of my blog.  Thanks!!!
-2 facts

-3 facts
-4 facts
-5 facts
x1 facts
x2 facts
x3 facts
x4 facts

9 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

LOVE the Multiplication Snake games.
Looking forward to the rest. I'm a follower!

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

Raye said...

I love these games! Thanks for sharing them!

Kristin said...

CUTE games!!! And I LOVED The Hunger Games!!!!!! I think I read all three in less than a week. Enjoy!
Kristin
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

kinderpond said...

You again did a marvelous job! Thanks for sharing :)


Jennifer

Jen said...

A friend just sent me a link to your site today and I am so excited! Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas!

Amy said...

Wow, there's more! Thank you! I LOVED the Hunger Games and had to get the 2nd and 3rd and right when I finished the first one, they are so awesome!

Julie said...

Thanks for signing up for the giveaway!! I love the games and such!
I've been so very busy. I thought I would have more time to create and do but the kids and I have been burning up the road.
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Busy Bees said...

Thanks for the freebies and your great ideas. Just became a follower!!
BusyBees

Karen said...

I LOVE the Hunger Games trilogy! Could not put them down!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog