PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Down on the Farm!

About a year ago, I was a long-term substitute for a kindergarten class.  I made a few things for a farm unit that I thought I would post in case anyone can use them.

Farm animal word cards (click on the picture to download).  These can be used as part of a farm word wall, can be hole-punched and put on a ring for students to reference, or the words and pictures can be cut apart and used to play a matching/memory game.

 
Farm animal graph (click on the picture to download).


Farm animal cards to go with the graph:      
Sheep
Pig
Horse
Goat
Duck
Dog
Cow
Chicken
Cat

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Have you seen "My Little Farm"...a unit from Math Learning Center? It's a fun one I've done several times with first grade. Your printouts would be a perfect addition to the unit. Here are some photos from when I did it this year:

http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-little-farm-day-3.html

Ms.M said...

I couldn't download the documents. It says the page is not available.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Dana Baker said...

Ms. M - Thanks for letting me know. It is still working for me when I try it - it does come up in Google Docs and say "No Preview Available," but they can still be downloaded.
I would be more than happy to email them to you if you want - just post your email address here or send me an email at dana_m_baker@yahoo.com.

Cindy said...

Hi,
Great idea however, I am getting the same message that the file is not available. ;-(

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog