PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exciting stuff...

I was so excited to hit 200 followers last week!  Thank you all for following my little blog.  :)  

I am finally finished with my online classes for the Ohio 4th/5th Grade Generalist Endorsement!  I turned in my last assignment late last night.  I am so happy to be finished!  I have to take another Praxis test to officially get the endorsement (I am taking it in about a week-and-a-half) and I will be all set.  Now I can get back to creating things to post on my blog!

Also, thanks to Kristen from Ladybug Teaching Resources and Ladybug's Teacher Files my blog will soon be getting a very much needed makeover!  (Seriously, if you have not checked out her 2 sites yet, GO NOW!) 

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm excited to see your new blog look! I do love ladybugs stuff. Congrats on the 200!

Julie


Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the Praxis. I took it last spring. Don't forget your calculator- you'll want it for the math section. The social studies had a lot of geography.

I'm sure you'll do great. I used your long ee/ea word sort last week. The kids really enjoyed it.

Thanks for all your hard work :)

Lori said...

Nice post thanks for sharring

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog